Our counselling service supports you with these and other questions and concerns in the areas of right-wing extremism, racism, anti-Semitism and group-based hostility towards people.
How do I counter right-wing argumentation patterns? How do I react to racist incidents? How can a democratic structure be formed and strengthened in schools or clubs?
Our offer is open to everyone who has a human rights-oriented concern, e.g.:
- Individuals and multipliers
- Civil society groups and networks
- (Sports) clubs and associations
- Schools and kindergartens
- Churches and religious communities
- Social and cultural institutions
- Local and state politics
- Local and state administration
- Trades and businesses
- Trade unions
- Other institutions
- Professional support from outside helps to better understand and classify incidents and developments in order to develop sustainable solutions on this basis, if necessary in cooperation with other local actors.
- Our counselling services are free of charge, unbureaucratic, confidential and, on request, anonymous. Our staff are qualified and our work is long-term oriented. A central principle of our work is sustainable help for self-help. We therefore provide needs- and resource-oriented support in order to strengthen the capacity of those being advised.
- The aim is to strengthen civil society and public actors in dealing with right-wing extremism, racism, anti-Semitism and other ideas of inequality and thus to promote democratic culture.
Counselling can take place both in the centrally accessible premises of the Mobile Counselling Team and, if required, on site or online.
In addition to counselling on specific occasions, we network local actors, research right-wing extremist activities and attacks in Bremen and Bremerhaven, organise specialist events and offer information material on the topics of right-wing extremism, anti-Semitism and group-based hostility towards people.
The work of the Mobile Counselling Team is human rights-oriented and based on methodological, regularly evaluated standards. We are part of a nationwide structure and networked with mobile counselling teams from other federal states, with whom we maintain an intensive professional exchange.